1. If you cannot submit yourself to higher authority.
2. If you find it difficult to accept corrections.
3. If you are too big to say “sorry”.
4. If you think that your success or achievements are based on your efforts.
5. If you don’t have respect for people.
6. If you are always feeling superior to others.
7. If you always want to control or dominate others.
8. If you think that you are better than other people.
9. If you cannot work under those with lesser qualifications.
10. If you always want people to bow to your whims and caprices
11. If you want people to notice you anywhere you go.
12. If you are a graduate and you feel too big to do any small job till you get a big one.
13. If you cannot marry those with lesser qualifications(especially as a female).
14. If you are always angry at those who correct you.
15. If you avoid those who criticize you.
16. If you feel too big to learn.
17. If you feel ashamed to ask questions about what you don’t know.
18. If you are always bragging about your achievements/connections.
19. If you don’t consider it necessary to say “thank you” to those who help you.
20. If you desire to always be In unnecessary competition with others
21. If you think that nobody knows more than you.
22. If you think that you cannot make mistakes.
23. If you are fond of blaming others for your actions/inactions
24. If you think that you know everything in life.
25. Pride limits a man’s destiny
Pride destroys glory
Pride devalues grace and anointing
26. The earlier we make a change and accept adequate corrections.
27 When you look at those who helped you to get to the top as nothing.
28. If you consider your tribe, nation, family better than others.
God gives Grace to the humble,check yourself regularly to be sure you are humble.