A humble request to every Zambian.
Kindly send this message to at least five people and ask them to send it to another five people; and keep the chain going…
1. Don’t throw garbage on the roads/streets.
2. Don’t spit or urinate on roads and walls.
3. Don’t write on walls and currency notes.
4. Don’t abuse and insult others, rather, be patient, tolerant and controlled.
5. Save water and electricity.
6. Plant a tree.
7. Obey traffic rules.
8. Honour and take care of your parents and grandparents, take their blessings and always respect them.
9. Respect women.
10. Give way to ambulances and other emergency vehicles.
11. Treat your neighbour in the way you would want to be treated.
12. Do not seek for corners to cut in anything you do.
13. Be intentional in honesty & integrity.
14. Be humble
15. Respect every individual, regardless of race, religion, tribe or status, we are all part of the World.
16. Always seek to be part of the solution and not the problem.
17. Grab every opportunity to be kind and helpful.
18. Be conscious of setting a good example for younger or junior ones.
19. Be content and grateful for what you have more than lamenting over what you lack.
20. Be proud of being a Zambian by focusing on the positives.
*We need to change ourselves and not the country. Once we change ourselves the country will automatically change for better*
If we want our children to live in a clean, safe and prosperous environment, then pledge to follow these pointers in your everyday life.
No one person or leader can change the country alone; it’s you and I who can change our beloved nation, by changing ourselves.
Kindly forward this important message to every friend or group so that it reaches every citizen”